Text size changes after clicking on text in timeline

I have added a text filter and saved it using the “+”. If I later grab this title in the timeline again, to have it moved or copied, the text size become bigger and I had to reload the saved profile. It happen for each timeline.

I use a i7 processor, vnand SSD card and 16 Gb memory.

Bart

What is your version and operating system?

Windows 10, version 18.12.23, installed last Saturday.

(As extra information, I use a transparent picture on another video track than my track with video clips.Then I add filter Text to this picture.)

I also noticed that not all settings are loaded what I choose another preset. The color for example is loaded but the size remains the same. From my logic, the preset contains all settings.

Also, if I save it under the same preset name, there is no warning that the name already exist and with a question to overwrite existing.

Make it also possible if the contents should be part of the preset. Many times the title should bear the same layout/color/font/position etc. but the contents is different.

If you want a more predictable text size in a Text filter preset, then you should click the “Use font size” checkbox. Otherwise, it will use the size of the rectangle regardless of your project resolution.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.