Text:rich - large scrolling window doesn't register key frames

Comme @shotcut l’a dit au post 15, en sélectionnant ce pré-réglage vous supprimez toutes les images clés complètes par des images simples.
Regardez ce tutoriel qui explique le fonctionnement des images clés.

As @shotcut said in post #15, by selecting this preset you remove all full keyframes with single frames.
Check out this tutorial that explains how keyframes work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc–QszFCFU

Thanks to all of you.
Of course I watched the tutorial on keyframes, but it doesn’t state ‘Do not use Presets if you want to use full keyframes’ Actually the french translation didn’t help at all because the correct wording should be ‘Prédéfini’ not Presélection (this word suggests you select that first and then add whatever you want.

I pictured how to scroll large texts without any HTML or pre-processing:

• fill the (default) Rich-text with the desired text (and format it as wanted)
  • make the background size the same size as the text size
  • at beginning of the filter, set the position as wished (usually just ready to scroll in)
  • at the end of the filter, set the position as wished (usually just scrolled out)
  • use full keyframes to regulate the scroll as wished, it will always end just right.

This is no surprise, but it made me understand the simplicity setting up keyframes

Sorry for the hassle I stirred

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.