Text: Rich filter causes shotcut to exit without warning and saving

What is your operating system?
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, am using the unlicensed version though, the one with the activate windows text on the screen.

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
22.04.25 If I recall correctly, it is 64-bit

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)
After I have done my editing on my project, I tried to put Text: Rich filter on a black background from the above, and it crashes not in like freezing way, it crashes by simply exiting without warning and I didn’t save my work or anything cause I thought that it won’t crash when I added the filter. I thought it was going to autosave but it when I opened the project, I went back to square one. The video was 720p60, it works fine usually. My current setup is an Athlon 200GE, RX 550, with 8 GB of ram. I’ll probably do it again since it’s a relatively small file of ~7-8 minutes. NOTE: I can run 720p60 since I did it on a 1 hour video though the exporting was just long perhaps it was my processor.

I do not reproduce it.