Template for Intro and Outro

Hi all

Is it possible to create a template which has an intro and an outro and then upload the clip directly into the centre? This intro and outro would be the same for every video.

Is it possible to do this simultaneously with multiple clips and then place them in a queue to be rendered?

Thanks all

Hi, I just made an intro video and outro video, and then add to the beginning and ending of my project as required. I save these small clips in a file called youtube assets. Job done, easy.

Sample…

Hi Mike

Thanks for the quick response.

Do you do that manually for every video? Was wondering if there was some way to do it quicker for multiple videos in one go.

Thanks
Steve

I have done my intro and outro with a testversion of an other videoeditor (has more effects) and saved them (with less compression) as:
badminton-tips.de_intro.avi
and
badminton-tips.de_outro.avi

In shotcut i put them to the start and end of the timeline-clips and save all together.
So i have done over 60 Badminton-Training-Videos, you can see here:
german: www.badminton-tips.de
english: www.badminton-tips.de/en

bye,
Ralf

Yes, when I start a new video I manually start with my intro, assemble the rest of my clips and manually add the outro. It’s not a problem. if i need to add credits or other info in the outro, I just split the outro clip, use the text filter to add whatever I want.