Subscribe Animation

I made a fairly simple animation for myself that encourages people to like and subscribe. I want to share the project so that anyone who wants can change the logo to their own and use it.

Subscribe Animation.zip (255.8 KB)

4 Likes

The zip file contains:
Bell.mp4
bell.png
Click.mp4
emoji_u1f446_1f3fb.png
like.png
LOGO.png
Subscribe Animation.mlt

3 Likes

Very nice @dimadjdocent ! Thanks for sharing this!!

2 Likes

Hi thank you for this …but how do i add this in shotcut to a video please?

There are two ways. You can export this animation as a separate video with alpha transparency channel, and then add it as a separate track to the timeline. Or you can add the mlt file with animation to the timeline as a track, without preliminary export.

Thank you but I’ll be honest I’m a novice at this and when i extract its like 5 or 6 different things i just would like to add all as one item at end of a video? Any help much appreciated

The easiest way is to export the animation as a MOV file, with transparency ( @dimadjdocent first suggestion)

Here are some basic step-by-step instructions:

Extract the ZIP file

Create a folder on your computer and extract the content of the ZIP file into that folder.

Replace the LOGO.png file

Since you will probably want to use your own logo in the animation, create one that is 288 x 288 pixels. Make sure you use the same name and the same file type as the original logo (LOGO.png). Remove @dimadjdocent’s LOGO image from the folder and add yours instead.

NOTE: If your logo is not round, you will probably need to deactivate the 2 Crop: Circle filters applied to the LOGO.png clip.
Shk0nKzdy1

My logo is an hexagon and this is how it looks with the 2 Crop: Circle filters still active.
shotcut_Tdc0wtrX8j

And with the 2 filters deactivated:
iXngd4qCno

Open the project in Shotcut

In the folder, double-click the Subscribe Animation.mlt file to launch it in Shotcut.

Background track

Remove or Hide the background track.

zV8NOUTQZN

Export with transparency

• Got to the Export panel.
  • Choose the alpha > Quicktime Animation export preset
  • Export.

cTf7gvWKX4

The result is a MOV video file with a transparent background that can be imported in any of your Shotcut projects. After importing it, feel free to add a Size, Position & Rotate filter to resize the clip and position it anywhere you want.

1 Like

sorry been so busy and havent got around to trying this out yet …but just wanted to say thank you so much for all your effort and time doing this for me and others as im so grateful. when i get a chance i will have a go at this and let you know how i got on ok …again thank you so much for your reply and help in doing this great work! :+1: :clap: UPDATE …VIDEO ATTACHED THANKS AGAIN

I exported as a youtube but now its a video what have i done wrong i just want to add at end of video or on video track?

1 Like

If you want the animation to be without a background, turn off the background track and export the video with an alpha channel.

There is another option, you can insert the mlt file directly onto a separate timeline track on top of your video anywhere, after turning off the background, or at the end of the video, if this background is needed.

Great job! done exacty as you said thanks working now “turn off the background track and export the video with an alpha channel.” have a great evening, is it ok to message you if i need any help with other things on shotcut? :+1: :clap: :clap:

Yes, no problem, if I know the answer to your question, I will try to help, but it may take me a long time to answer because of my internet problems.