Stop flicker on credits and edit its speed

Hi guys, I have tried many tricks to stop the flickering of my captions and also edit Its speed.
I changed the fp to 30, 50, 60 all look the same. I made the text for caption using the latest version>text>roll up. I can’t seem to find a way to slow down the pace of the credits too, I stretched it but it ended up sliding the text to the right?

Thanks for helping.

About the flickering: Do you also see it after exporting your project?
Unless you have a very powerful computer, what you see in the preview window is not always what you get after exporting.

About the speed: You said “I stretched it but it ended up sliding the text to the right
In my experience, after you apply a preset (like Scroll Up) in Text: Rich, if you don’t like what you see, often it’s best to start again instead of trying to edit the keyframes added by the preset.

If you don’t like what you see, delete the Text: Rich filter, extend the length of the credit clip, add the text filter again, and apply the preset.

OR

Instead of using the Scroll Up preset, add your keyframes manually to create the scroll effect. In my opinion, it’s easier to edit these keyframes than the presets.

RESULT:

To me it looks like there is a very small flicker, but I’m not sure if it’s my old eyes playing tricks on me or if it is real.

Thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed after 89 days. New replies are no longer allowed.