What is your operating system?
What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
22.09.23 (same in 22.12.04)
Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)
The following has been done:
- a clip (or picture/color frame) placed in the timeline
- an SPR filter with a zoom of e.g. 120% is placed on this
- after 1 second a key frame is generated
- after 3 seconds another keyframe was generated but this time with different position values for X and Y (e.g. 0; 0;)
- the clip is splited between these two key frames
- the first part of the splited clip will be selected (or open keyframe tab for this part)
If this first part is now played back, the image moves after the first key frame towards the intersection to the top left of the preview screen.
It seems as if new key frames are created duringspliting?
In the second part there is a key frame at the beginning, but at the end of the first part it doesn’t seem to be there?
Can it be that this behavior also applies to the other filters with key frames and position information?