Is there any way to split left and right audio channels of stereo video and manipulate them separetly?
In the Timeline:
- right-click the clip and choose Detach Audio
- double-click the new audio clip to seek to its beginning and select it
- right-click the new audio clip and choose Copy
- right-click in empty space (or use the menu button on the Timeline toolbar) and choose Add Audio Track
- left-click the new audio track’s header to make it current (or press down key on the keyboard to move the current track highlight)
- click Paste
Now you have two audio clips of the same thing. Add the Balance audio filter to each of them. Set one of them all of the way left and the other all of the way right.
This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.