Special medal if a member is on the forum above 1 year

I thought there should be a special medal or a star like this:-

It should be given to the members who are over 1 year on the forum and still active, or the members who have the shotcut hat or going to receive it. And as it’s available on a discourse forum, then shotcut is also running their forum on discourse. By seeing @bentacular 's topic on the alternative of karma points on this forum, I thought mine should also fit in #suggestion category. I think this should be implemented on the site.

Should it be implemented?
  • The medal should be implemented
  • The medal shouldn’t be implemented

0 voters

Devs:- You are free to remove this topic if it doesn’t fit the category.

Sorry @tabarin , but the poll is for users above trust level 2 or from trust level 2. I forgot to set the limitations. Anyway thanks for your vote.

There’s the Anniversary badge. You get one every year.

2 Likes

Than what about a badge for the hat owners, with an image of hat as a medal in profile.

I feel this site is about learning how to Video Edit with a specific software. If you’re looking for recognition, there is always Reddit, which has a section for Shotcut.

My opinion about this site is about helping others. It’s also about reporting issues we have with Shotcut, so the devs can make Shotcut better. As @MusicalBox has shown, there is plenty built in recognition within of the forum software Discouse.

5 Likes

I don’t see how this is related to your subject.
Anyways. If you are here for medals badges or gifts, you’re missing the point of this forum.

5 Likes

Yes I think so. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I ain’t saying that I am only for badges, I am also here for video related things, I thought this addition would be good so I did so. Anyway, I will make it uncategorized

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Wow! I didn’t know that you are so powerful to change Dan’s edit, I already made it uncategorized:-

Check it yourself. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

This topic was automatically closed after 89 days. New replies are no longer allowed.