Solución al error de exportar en Windows 10

Continuing the discussion from Hola necesito ayuda para exportar (Hello I need help to export):

Respondiendo a mi pregunta

La versión actual de shotcut no es compatible con Windows 10
así que intenté exportar con la versión 20.09.27
y me funcionó, esa es mi solución al error al exportar.

Don’t generalize by saying the latest version of Shotcut is not compatible with Windows 10.
I have Windows 10 and I never had problems exporting a video. Even with the latest version.

La actual versión es compatible con W10. La estable y la actual. Otra cosa es que a usted no le funcione la recuperación de un proyecto concreto por otros problemas que no necesariamente son achacables a un cambio en Shotcut.
Microsoft está haciendo contínuamente cambios y ello puede afectar (o no) a la experiencia del usuario con diverso software. Hay tantas posibles combinaciones de equipos que no es adecuado generalizar.

The current version is compatible with W10. The stable one and the current one. Another thing is that you may not be able to recover from a particular project because of other problems that are not necessarily due to a change in Shotcut.
Microsoft is continually making changes and this may (or may not) affect the user experience with various software. There are so many possible combinations of equipment that it is not appropriate to generalize.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.