Slideshow with audio

I am not the one who started with such a sh*t.

I am German, so don’t tell me anything about fascism.

I’d just like to say calm down.

People need a certain amount of artistic freedom to work whatever projects that they choose.

It’s a trending Politial topic in Western Countries at the moment. It’s not really shocking or offensive.

People have the right to create content on that topic, if that is what they want to do.

People have the right to create content that is either serious or not serious.

What he is working on is not really relevent to the thread topic. It’s just his Political or Artistic beliefs.

Let it go.

Elusian - thanks for the help so far. I am having some issues with the size and position stuff. It seems to embed the control bar in the slide. I need all of this deleted from each slideshow pic. It shows in both the edit and player modes and in final .mp4 video! Maybe a bug or memory issue. See below. Thanks again!

This is part of the filter’s Visual User interface (VUI). It will not appear on the exported video (it is to help you rotate the slide). If you want to get rid of it you have to “deselect” each of the S-P-R filters and press the small X icon immediately above the “Preset” button of the filter.

Ok - I thought it was also in the final video. Maybe wrong on that. I am only using to apply a white background to some slides. So far so good!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.