Size, position & rotateee

Maybe others can possibly advise.

The image appears to have rotation applied and the image is rotated. Are you setting a start point and end point on the keyframe for the rotation?

So far as I can remember this has always been the case since the Size & Position filter was merged with the Rotate & Scale to become the Size, Position and Rotate filter.

Apply the filter, change the Rotation to 0.1 degrees and the Sizing part of the VUI (the box) disappears, leaving only the rotation handle.

The question is “Is it a bug, or a feature?”

1 Like

To re-iterate - the sizing box part of the VUI only shows when the Rotation parameter is ZERO degrees.

I personally would class this as a bug. You can still resize, by changing the filter parameters, it’s just that you cannot resize using the VUI (though you can still position using the VUI, which is why I would class it as a bug)

2 Likes

Yeh!! So my first reply to the topic was right…
:roll_eyes:

You can call it whatever you want, but there is no code to provide sizing handles when it is rotated because I could not write the code to make it work or at least well. I call it a limitation. You can submit a pull request on GitHub with the code change that adds this capability.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.