Size and position and rotate and scale bug

1、After I added size and position and rotate and scale, I found that the center of rotation was not on the picture but on the screen, which made it difficult for me to make the rotation animation.

2、Another point is that when I move the position of size and position, the image does not follow the direction of mouse movement, which is very annoying.

3、Another point is that the picture has been cut out without rhyme or reason, which bothers me a lot

Swap the filter order.

Swap the filter order.

But my video is cropped, and if I scale down the scale of rotate, I can’t find the original size of my material

Try unchecking the filters to get the original image back.

No, unchecking the filters have no effect on rotation, so why not merge size and rotate as a filter, so that the focus is consistent, and rotate can control the size to rotate so that it is not cropped

Both Size and Position and Rotate and Scale use the same underlying filter in the engine. They are likely conflicting and can be merged into one filter. However, the merging probably requires that rotation support be added to the on-video rectangle control since that is what people will expect. And then to figure out how the scale slider would interact with the rectangle size. I will likely revisit this area at some point, but it is not an urgent bug for me to address.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.