Почему появляются помехи в звуковых файлах наложенные в видеоредакторе Shotcut ?

Я записал свой голос в mp3, убрал с него шум и помехи. И когда я перенёс его в Shotcut и прослушал в этой программе то я услышал короткие помехи которых не было. Я прослушал ещё раз звуковой файл он был чистый, без этих помех, даже когда я сделал максимальное усиление звукового файла помех этих не было. Но когда прослушиваю в Shotcut то помехи слышны даже без видео дорожки просто 1 аудиодорожка с 1 записью и в ней помехи. Даже когда я создал короткое видео в 4 секунды для проверки эти помехи были. Почему эти помехи появляются в Shotcut и что делать что бы Shotcut делал запись без этих помех?

English Translation via Google Translate (Гугл переводчик):

I recorded my voice in mp3, removed noise and interference from it. And when I transferred it to Shotcut and listened to it in this program, I heard short noise that was not there. I listened to the sound file again, it was clean, without these interference, even when I made the maximum amplification of the sound file there were no such interference. But when I listen to it in Shotcut, the interference is audible even without a video track, just 1 audio track with 1 recording and there is interference in it. Even when I created a short video of 4 seconds to check, there was this interference. Why does this noise appear in Shotcut and what should I do to make Shotcut record without this noise?

Can you share a sample of the original audio clip?
It would also be interesting to know which version of Shotcut you are using, as well as the Operating System.
Do you add any audio filters to that clip in Shotcut?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.