Shotcut - Thank You

I wasn’t sure where to put this and hope this won’t result in me getting in trouble if this isn’t the right way to do this, but I just wanted to make a post to say thank you.

I’ve only posted before when I had an issue of some kind or when I couldn’t figure out how to do something, but I wanted to take the time to say that I truly appreciate the software, the work that went into and goes into improving it as well as making sure it is working properly. And I want to thank those of you who spend your time trying to help others out whether it be here or via videos.

I’m still a newb when it comes to this thing but I’ve come so far with it (further than I ever thought) and I couldn’t have done it without Shotcut, YT, and these forums.

9 Likes

Thank you, @TONS - that is such a lovely post. I for one appreciate your comments. Dan (@shotcut) does amazing work! It’s great to hear words of appreciation.

Also, don’t worry about having no replies as yet - rest assured your post has been read and appreciated by many - it’s just that only a small proportion of readers reply sometimes, and some people hit the “like” button without replying. Your current tally of 5 likes is high.

1 Like

Well thank you for taking the time to comment and reassure but I wasn’t worried about replies or anything. Once it seemed clear that I hadn’t posted in the wrong place or anything like that, I was good, lol.

No problem!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.