Shotcut only exports half of my timeline

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with exporting my timeline.

My timeline is 09:30 minutes, but every time I try to export it only exports 5:20 minutes of my timeline. It does export the video normally, but it just won’t export the whole 10 minutes.

I have already tried to;

1. save it under a different name
  2. copy and paste it in a new file
  3. set a marker for the whole video and export the marker

I don’t know what is going wrong. I would love to get some help!

Thank you in advance.

In the Export tab, did you make sure that Timeline (i.e. the whole video) is selected?

1 Like

Yes I did, that’s what makes it so strange unfortunately

Could you please post a screenshot your entire Shotcut window showing all tracks with the timeline zoomed to fit. 0
shotcut_2024-02-16_14-58-23

Be aware of the timecode window is of this format HH:MM:SS:FF (FF= Frames of your video mode FPS)
shotcut_2024-02-16_15-02-13

Thank you both for replying; here is a screenshot. In the jobs bar you see the problem: the video is only 5:10.

:slight_smile: That is how long it took to execute the export. Double-click the Job to open the exported video inside Shotcut, and you can see its duration in Properties or after the timecode field below the player.

2 Likes

Ah wauw, after it exported 5 minutes the first time, I just started looking at that number. Thank you so much haha!

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.