Shotcut crashed and edited videos in last project disappeared

I cannot voluntarily recreate the crash, but it has happened that it “randomly crashed” on several occasions. On this particular one, because I pressed [Ctrl]+[Z] whilst the video was playing in the portion of track where the audio I tried to undo was running.
I was shown about 2 dozen “Force Quit or Wait?” messages where I always pressed “Wait”, but then it just shut down without asking me what to do.

The same thing has happened a couple of days ago, but it’s the first time I noticed parts of the file to be missing after the crash. What concerns me is that the portions of file that are missing are not newly edited, but old and saved long ago. I don’t understand why they just disappeared?

What is your operating system?
OpenSuse Tumbleweed

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)

Can’t voluntarily repeat the crash, but it happened multiple times. Never noticed the edited file to be altered, however.