What is your operating system?
Windows 10 Home x64, Version 21H2

Computer Spec:
Asus VivoBook 15
Core i5-1035G1
8GB RAM
477GB SSD plus Intel Optane Memory
GPU nVidia Geforce MX330

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
Version 21.10.31 and also the Version before
Should all be running 64Bit

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
Just playback any project. It runs for some time and randomly crashes. Any random time from a few seconds to like 10 or 20.

I have updated almost all drivers of the Laptop, skiped WiFi and BT.
Any Intel drivers, nVidia driver and pretty much anything that was available on ASUS website.

Than updated Shotcut to the Version listed above with no change at all.
The curiousity is that it work on this machine before.

I found a hint here in the forum, to uninstall shotcut and re-install with the option to delete Settings from the Registry. After that it worked normal until the point where I added the loudness meter.
Even an empty project with just a single audio track playback crashes Shotcut.

EDIT: The problem looks pretty much like shown in the Video here

Can anybody tell me what is going wrong here?
The use of the loudness meter is essential for good video production and it is a really handy feature to have that within shotcut and have a single app workflow.

I assume this is not a bug in shotcut, because otherwise somebody should have come across this issue.

I also found out, that according tot the log, shotcut still uses the direct sound engine wich is no longer suggested on Windows. WASAPI should be the prefered audio engine to use, since Windows Vista. DirectSound is kept as a compatibility layer and is kind of emulated and well know as a source for problems on many audio related professional applications.

Just playback any project. It runs for some time and randomly crashes.

Unable to reproduce. If you are having a project-specific problem, try to figure out what in the project triggers it.

After that it worked normal until the point where I added the loudness meter.

Then, it is a duplicate of the following, which is fixed for the next release due in a couple of days:

shotcut still uses the direct sound engine wich is no longer suggested on Windows. WASAPI should be the prefered audio engine to use

We use a popular library called SDL that chooses a platform-specific audio driver. On my system, Shotcut reports in the log

[Info ] [consumer sdl2_audio] Audio Opened: driver=xaudio2 channels=2 frequency=48000

It is possible that is unable to use that on your system for some reason, and that it falls back to DirectSource. But I could not tell you why. This is not a library that I have contributed or read any code.

You could try to use the 21.12 beta until it is released later this month: