So far shotcut has been wonderful, but when I tried 60fps on my project, it lagged a lot and forced me to shut the conputer down. Even when I got to see the job list (took 5 to 10 minuted just to pop the window up), it said 0 percent.
And it also says it’s completed, and I check the video file details, it tells me it’s 661 fps but it’s 30fps and it takes only 17 minutes which was short, and explained why it was only 30fps. Other than that the lag is not really a problem, but the 661 fps label is just nonsense.
This was on the latest version at this time of this topic being posted.
This occured on one specific project I made.