Separate vocals and instruments in a song

I wanted some vocals in a song for a video background music without instruments…

I just discovered StemDesk, this application will separate vocals and instruments from a song, and it works like a charm!

Free and Open Source!

For Linux, MacOS, and Windows, with or without GPU, so every one can use it. :+1:

I’m just in love with it, more I use it more I find it incredible. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Below the result with this > Song: Gods of Greece - Aphrodite (Sascha Ende) - Use now for free - ENDE.APP

EDIT: Um… there is no sound once online… is it me?

EDIT 2: OK, I changed the video, I just learned that even though Firefox can read Vorbis, it cannot read Vorbis inside a MP4… That’s why I did not have sound on Firefox, but Chromium..

3 Likes

Well, it is a good week for cool apps.
This is very nice. I’ve seen Rick Beato using something similar, but I didn’t know there was a free one.
Works great, thanks a lot @Patrice for sharing.

1 Like