Saving Colours in Colour Dialogue

I’m trying to work on text colours (Text: Simple) and when choosing a font colour I’m presented with the Colour Dialogue option. In colour wheel I can select a colour but I can’t add it to the frequent/recent colours area below the wheel itself (alongside the eyedropper tool)

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 14.26.47

Is there a way to add the colour for future uses or anyway to find the HTML of the colour. It could be that I’m looking in the completely wrong place for this. Thanks

Ignore my stupidity. I’ve found the answer.

In case anyone else wonders the same thing, click and drag the colour to the small grey boxes for saved/frequent colours.

What happens if you click on the RGB-slider symbol at the top?

On Windows systems you get the option to add the colour to the “Custom Colors” list.

1 Like

Apologies, it had defaulted to Greyscale slider so no HTML option. Choosing RGB then provides the info I wanted (On Mac slightly differently). Appreciate the response.
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 14.44.10

Diapo52 Uploading: Diapo52.gif…

Click and drag the colored square at the left of the dropper

1 Like

Thanks. I realised my error seconds after posting. I was expecting double clicking to complete the same action. Now I know.

It took me a long time to figure how to remove colors from the Custom colors list. :flushed:

2021-03-27_16.26.22
That’s on Windows, works probably the same way on other OS

2 Likes

Glad it wan’t just me struggling with it!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.