Save as problem

Bonjour à toute votre formidable communauté…

Je suis utilisateur de shotcut depuis peu. Je travail avec le système Linux Solus, pour avoir la dernière version j’ai fait une installation avec Flatpack…

Mais je suis confronter à un problème particulier: lorsque j’utilise “Fichier ----> Save as” shotcut se retrouve complètement bloqué! Je suis obligé de tuer le processus…

Hello to your wonderful community…

I’m a recent shotcut user. I work with the Linux Solus system, to get the latest version I made an installation with Flatpack…

But I’m facing a particular problem: when I want to “File ----> Save as” shotcut is completely blocked! I have to kill the process… the function: “File ----> Save” works perfectly.

I don’t know how to solve this problem, thank you for your possible help.

Sincerely

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I just tested it, and it works for me on Ubuntu 19.10. However, I noticed the file dialog opened behind the main Shotcut window. This is not normal behavior, and I only have seen it in the flatpak runtime environment. Might be something weird between Qt and Flatpak. Please look for the dialog window, maybe by using Alt+Tab.

Thanks for the answer… indeed with Alt Tab I see the recording window, a strange behaviour… :wink:

Have a nice day.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.