Rotate+scale filter not as expected in exported movie

What is your operating system?
Windows 10 64bit

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
20.06.28 64bit

problem in short
Using the rotate and scale filter on clips with keyframes doesn’t animate X and Y movement, but scale works.

it start at 150%, x=100 y=-120 ends at 200% x=-220 y=-180

In the exported movie I only see the scaling animated, x and y offset are not taken into account at all. The start of the movie just starts from the top/left and that stays fixed.

The preview (with proxy) works as expected.

I have no clue how to solve it, didn’t find any topic here either, so any help is appreciated

It is a known bug that X and Y offset parameters in Rotate and Scale does not work correctly with Proxy. You need to turn off proxy while you adjust those, or use the Size and Position filter instead.

Tnx this fixed it. I thought size&position was deprecated so that’s why I did use rotate and scale

This is fixed for the next version 20.09 by including Rotate as a part of Size and Position. Rotate and Scale is still there but hidden so it loads from old projects. A Zoom parameter was also added to be like the old Scale, and it simply drives Size and Position to keep the center stationary.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.