What is your operating system?
Microsoft Windows 10 Home
What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
When creating scrolling text using the “Text: Rich” filter, in the rendered version of the file, the text leaves the screen too early (more significant for longer scrolls).
- Open Other → Color
- Set Preset to “transparent”
- Click OK
- Drag clip to Timeline
- Drag clip length to 10 seconds
- Add filter “Text: Rick”
- Paste some text into the text field
- Set Overflow to “Visible”
- Set Preset to “Scroll Up”
- Scroll timeline to see that text enters screen at 00:00 and leaves exactly at 00:10
- Export File as YouTube Preset
- Observe in mp4 output that text leaves screen at 00:06 (too early!)
Exported video screenshot: