Resizing windows inside shotcut

I just installed 20.02.17 and I can not resize timeline and playlist windows … playlist goes from mid to bigger but not to smaller than half full screen space :-(((

Timeline I can not make bigger than it is … I have many layer and this difficult my job

please fix asap

Another issue point is I could not go back to older version because download just last version option :frowning: :frowning:

And task bar is not showing shotcut logo and just a blank image :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1:

Did you even try to resize?

Just change the folder name to have multiple versions installed.
explorer_2020-02-19_13-30-19

I may not have mine neatly named, but they are all there.

Even wrote a tutorial about it.

Works fine for me.
2020-02-19_13-36-25

good idea … I will do this on next updates to prevent issue … first time I get this issue installing shotcut :((

Into red star … should be the shotcut logo and not a blank image :-(((
Do you see logo even on 20.02.17 version ??

Older versions are here.
On the main download page the link is there as well.

1 Like

regarding windows resized is fixed … I just close all windows and reopen and now into shotcut it is all resizeble !!!

thanks man

hummm the export option from source is not more avaliable ???

I think so

thanks …

It appears when you put something on source for the first time :-((((

Yes, there needs to be something on source in order for it to be available for export. If video is added to timeline then the From option will then show both Source and Timeline as you would expect.

Further to this (albeit this explanation serves no purpose :slight_smile: ), If the video is then removed from the Timeline (so no video is on source or timeline - effectively no video has been added to Shotcut) the From option still shows Source and Timeline. If you then attempt to export, Shotcut will actually generate an exported video which takes 1 second to complete and the exported video is 00:00:00 seconds long.

I do not experience any of the problems you describe. So, nothing will be fixed. There is something wrong with:

• where you get Shotcut
  • how you install it
  • your machine
  • some software installed in your Windows that is interfering
    or
  • your Display Method in Settings menu

problem suddenly disappeared … all set now …

Close or delete this topic

thanks a lot man !

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.