Relaxing Forest

Thanks to suggestions of @MusicalBox , @Elusien, @jonray and @shotcut I made a new video.
They opened my mind to how many possibilities there are to create an animated title.

For the titles of this video I recorded some mp4 files with the OSB ‘browse’ source (intro and tail).
Other filter used:

• Time Remap
  • Chroma key
  • LUT’s
  • Opacity

Here the video:

I enjoyed it so much.
Thanks to all Shotcut contributor.
Still apologies for my bad english.
Ciao

P.S. Bird songs are original, recorderd with my smarphone (ah!, ah!).

4 Likes

I like the titles and other text effects. :+1:

There seem to be a problem with the video though. It’s hard to explain, but it looks like it constantly switches from high to low resolution (I’m watching at 1080p). Sometimes the image is sharp, sometimes it’s pixelated.
Also, and it’s just personal taste here, I find the colors a bit too saturated and there’s maybe a bit too much contrast.

Hi @MusicalBox ,
you’re right. It seems that YouTube has changed the video bitrate becuse I can see it from YouTube but the original is fine.

the video is temporarily unavailable now. I’m uploading a new export with higher bitrate.

1 Like

This is the new uploaded video but problem persist; it happens only viewing it from YouTube

2 Likes

Hi @Ric_Developer , that’s great. Love those text titles!! :smile: Very relaxing…

I like how you synchronize a “whoosh” sound with the time remap effect.

Cool!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.