Rejoin Next With Next Clip Major Bug

What is your operating system?
Windows 11

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
Shotcut has a serious bug. Even the recent Beta version, 2404 still has this bug. If I Split at playhead then I made a mistake but I don’t want to control+Z and I just move the playhead before the Split and chose rejoin by using Rejoin at Next Clip but instead the video is corrupted and becomes magnified like it repeatedly applied my filter but there is no Split anymore but the filters(I use size position&rotate and Text Simple) become double before and after the disappeared Split then if I undo the rejoin the magnification disappears but it overwrites the video after the invisible Split location with other sections from the same video and still the filters are doubled and the Split didn’t come back.

Hi!
Did you use keyframes in the size, position and rotate filter on the specific clip?
Then it is high likely that you have to remove a least to keyframe markers on the ex cutting point.

This is by design. When joining it does not know which fillers it can discard. It is not safe to assume no filler should be repeated. After joining, the user needs to reconcile the fillers.