Program not loading

The program doesn’t even load. It hangs on the splash screen. I even tried reinstalling it and had the same issue. Here are my specs:

Device name dlllaptop2
Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1355U (1.70 GHz)
Installed RAM 40.0 GB (39.6 GB usable)
Graphics card Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (128 MB)
Storage 253 GB of 954 GB used
Device ID D6E45E4E-243B-4A1B-983A-5FD32BFE4209
Product ID 00330-81477-32999-AA755
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display


Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 26H2
Installed on ‎8/‎5/‎2026
OS build 26300.9457
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.360.0

Please advise.

If you have a virus scanner installed, sometimes the virus tool wants to scan and approve every single DLL in the application. This can take a long time the first time. Have you tried waiting a LOOOOONG time? Like 10 minutes? It might just need time to scan all the files before it launches.

1 Like

No because I haven’t needed to wait that long since the days of loading apps from tape. I’ll try giving it a few later. Thanks for the prompt response.

Sincerely,

David Lazarus