Problem Exporting!

Watch the video and you can see that when I get 25% of the way done processing it fails. It always happens.

The Vimeo link is a video, I just made an account for it so I didn’t have to upload to Youtube.

Resolved
I had to change the scan mode to interlaced and then change the field order to top field first.

Is this with any file, or this specific file?

If it’s this specific file: Anything in particular happening on your timeline at the ~25% mark? E.g. if you total video length is 8 minutes, whats going on at ~2 minutes? Maybe a filter, a transition, a clip change, etc.?

It’s only this clip. Since the clip I’m having trouble with isn’t very important, I don’t need any more help. Thank you for giving me the idea to check and see if it was only this single non-important clip.

Well, a crash is not desirable regardless of the importance. I’m sure the developer would appreciate any further info you can provide.

And I can provide more information. I will give you a screenshot of my timeline and see what other information you would like.

The screen shot and video are really great, but just not enough to know what’s going on. Please read this post: Requesting Support

Ok.

Resolved
I had to change the scan mode to interlaced and then change the field order to top field first.

So I spent 2 hours making a video