PNG for your transition

bonjour

Quelques fichiers .PNG pour réaliser de simple transition pour vos montages vidéo.

Il suffit d"éditer les propiétés de votre transition (clique droit) pui de cliquer sur personnalisé, puis de chisir le fichier qui servira pour votre transition.

Hello

Some .PNG files to make simple transition for your video montages.

Just edit the properties of your transition (right click) and click on custom, then choose the file that will be used for your transition.

transition.mlt (15.1 KB)

1 Like

There is even more transitions in this post.

[FR]
@Galipe, c’est très bien, mais tu devrais peut être utiliser une résolution de 1920x1080 pour ce genre de chose et ne pas utiliser le format jpeg mais png car le format jpg compresse l’image avec une perte de qualité alors que le format png a une compression sans perte :slight_smile: surtout que dans ton mlt ce sont bien des png et ton projet est en 1920x1080

[US]
@Galipe, that’s fine, but you should maybe use a 1920x1080 resolution for this kind of thing and do not use the jpeg format but png because the jpg format compresses the image with a loss of quality while the format png has a compression without loss ^ _ ^ especially that in your mlt they are well png and your project is in 1920x1080

Thanks for sharing them!

@Kamigeek

C’est étonnant car les fichiers originaux sont bien en .PNG.C’est peut être parce que j’ai fait un envoi groupé des flèches…

Pour la taille tu as raison, il vaut mieux adapté la résolution des transition à celle du projet.

This is amazing because the original files are in .PNG. It may be because I made a group sending arrows …

For the size you are right, it is better adapted the resolution of the transition to that of the project.

Merci Beaucoup,

J’ai déjà téléchargé vos fichiers sur un autre site, et je m’en sert régulièrement.

@Hudson555

Thank you so much,

I have already downloaded your files to another site, and I use it regularly.

[FR]
J’ai recréé les flèches dans la bonne résolution, et j’ai ajouté une transition persienne.:smile:
Je les poste une par une pour voir si elle apparaissent bien en PNG
[US]
I recreated the arrows in the correct resolution, and I added a louver transition.:smile:
I post them one by one to see if they appear well in PNG

1 Like

You only posted 1 PNG, all of the rest are JPG’s.

I don’t understand all of my files are in PNG on my computer

This is how they are on here.
firefox_2019-08-05_09-45-28

[FR]

Je compresse mon dossier en ZIP. Comme cela les fichiers apparaitront bien en PNG

[US]

I compress my file in ZIP. That way the files will appear well in PNG

transition-fleche.zip (1.3 MB)

2 Likes

[FR]
@Galipe merci c’est parfait

[US]
@Galipe Thank it’s perfect

pouce%20lev%C3%A9

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.