Playlist of Videos Made on Shotcut

I finally managed to create a playlist of the videos I’ve created in the past year. It was a lot of learning, but I’m glad I stuck with Shotcut. I can definitely see the progression, from when I first learned to the better videos later on. Please check it out. Ask me if you want to know how I did any effects, and subscribe if you like.

VIEW THE WHOLE PLAYLIST HERE: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtGi1aXKMZwyfM1GRC2kgF218CfOXXwQF

Thanks!

4 Likes

Your video is not available for watching on the forum. You need to alter its permissions on Youtube.

Just watched it. It brought back memories from when Sue and I went there a few years ago and the ending is just magical.

1 Like

A well made video! It really looks like fun - and very exhausting.
I especially like your use of separated foregrounds and backgrounds to move them independently. The filters on the short history section resulted in a nice modern as well as antique look. And I find your music selection well-chosen. (Also, you did not censor a cuss, which many YouTubers do and I find that ridiculous.)
There are also some points I did not like: It seems you used an “Old Film” filter throughout the video, which was irritating in brightly lit sections. There are so many LUTs out there, I am quite certain you could have found a fitting one. Sometimes voices were not audible due to the loud background music. I suggest you the extra tip of following post: Ideal Volume Levels for Audio on YouTube Uploads?
I will use the technique with separated backgrounds and foregrounds in future videos, thanks for that.

I fixed it right after I posted. It should be showing soon

By the way. I used some of your filters in many of your videos. My favorite is persistense. Thank you!

Here’s a new one from my fishing section:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.