Pixelated Video

Hi,
I am a beginner to the Shot Cut video editor. When I am adding a video to the keyframe it is getting pixelated. How to remove this issue.

Hi @SREEHARI

Please explain what you mean by keyframe.
A keyframe is added to a filter. You cannot add a video to a keyframe, unless you mean adding the video to the position of a keyframe.

Or do you mean that when you add a video in your project (in the timeline for example) it looks pixelated, or blurred?

If the dimensions of a video clip are smaller than the dimensions of your project, for example a 300px by 200px video in a 1920px by 1080px project, Shotcut will resize the video to fit the project’s dimensions, and it will look blurred or pixelated.
In that case, you need to add a Size, Position & Rotate filter to your small video to reduce it’s size.

If this is not the case, please provide a screen capture of your entire shotcut window. Maybe this will give us a clue

Thanks for the reply. Let me check with size, position, rotate filter. Keyframe was a typo error from my side, I meant adding the project file to the timeline.