A pink screen seems to replace a blank clip between the track header and the first clip after undo.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a video, image, or audio file.
- Drag and drop it to the Timeline. Preferably set an In and Out points before drag and drop.
- Move the clip so that there is some space between the track header and the clip. Make sure that this is the only clip on the timeline.
- Ripple delete that clip.
- Make sure that the playhead is somewhere between the track head and the clip that just reappeared.
- A pink screen shows up in the player.
The pink screen disappears if I move the clip again to anywhere in the timeline. If I export without erasing this pink screen, it appears as a white screen in the exported file.
Tested on v21.10.31 on Windows.