Permanent tooltip over timeline during cut

What is your operating system?
win10

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
Hi, I’m getting a permanent tooltip over the timeline during the process of cutting and deleting.
They are quite disturbing and override the part that I’m cutting.
I use a short timeline preview, so the results are over the track entirely.

Sometimes they disappear, and sometimes they remain. I don’t know when exactly.

In any case, is there a way to deactivate them?

Thank you
bye

Hi @roberto.mutti
Read this discussion here:

I am unable to reproduce the “permanent tooltip”. The tooltip appears 2 seconds after the mouse stops moving. And any tiny movement of the mouse causes it to go away. Do you mean it is permanent even after you move your mouse? Or do you mean it is permanent when you are not moving your mouse?

I’ve found annoying a couple of things using the latest version of shotcut:

• the tooltip above the cutting part are upon the part that I’m interested. I suppose that sometimes they became permanent because, during some operation that I haven’t identified, they lose the event of mouse leave (or blur in javascript) so they remain.

• Another change is the timeline Zoom Bar. Before, where I was clicking represented the zoom to reach. Now a step of small chunks… For a 45 min video, this requires many click to do, or alternatively, the grab & move of the cursor.

• At last I’ve experienced a problem with audio WAV that was “duplicating” the audio, as if it was reverbered. The error appeared even in rendered version and was unsolved. This error is too strange to get a description here so just take it as statistic (I’ve solved converting wav to mp3 and altering the project file xml to get mp3… then was good).

After this user experience on current version, I’m rolled back to a June version that I’ve already used with success… I’ll keep an eye for a future version but the last release is a “No” (just in my opinion…).

Thank you anyway for the big effort in the project of course!
ciao!