things ive tried:
- custom video mode (2704x1520, 15 gop, 2 b frame)
- tried 30, 40, 60, 80+ MB/s
- 1440p hero7 black source, 1440p export setting
- ~4 minute video
- tried hardware accel and off
- tried paralel processing and off
end result is 20-30MB/s max.
if i export a smaller clip size, less transitions/etc then it works and locks to say 60MB/s.
see this video, the fog areas are brutally pixelated.
The mp4 from shotcut is like this, NOT YOUTUBE PROCESSING
any suggestions or is this a bug?
I have never had this issue in previous versions, always use the same export settings.
I only upload session 5 2.7k30, or hero7 black 2.7k30. 40-60MB/s
here is another encode, same settings, yet its magically more clear…
the export file and the youtube upload. but still not great.
there arent many effects in these videos, i dont get it.