I notice that you have already a bunch of audio effects, but sometimes, you could need some deeper work on the audio.
For instance, there is no audio noise removal plugin which is THE main need one could have when doing some youtube videos.
At the moment, the workflow is the following:
- detach audio from the video
- export audio to a .wav file
- open the file with audacity
- select a portion of the audio with only background noise, run Noise Reduction effect and press “Get Noise Profile”
- Select all and run again the Noise Reduction Effect, clicking this time on Ok.
- Export the file in .way format
- Import the file into Shotcut and replace the old audio by the new one.
This works fantastically, I can eliminate entirely the background noise.
BUT this would be SO much better to have an “edit with” followed by the software (like audacity) on audio files. Doing this, it would open audacity and load automatically the file in it, then clicking on save would automatically apply the changes into ShotCut.
thank you for reading!