One Click Away

Hi,
who would have thought?! It goes on! A new video of me on YouTube!

How many layers are there probably one above the other …
Only so much, it was a lot of work.

Enjoy!
One Click Away

Best regards
Earlybite

1 Like

This is my favorite one you’ve done so far. :+1: I really like how you made the space shuttle launch seem like it was animated by using just the brightness and transitions. Great stuff!

1 Like

Oh, thank you…
It is an encouragement to me. Thanks.

'Til then… :slight_smile:

Absolutely. I just saw your previous one " Ein Spaziergang". So I would say this one and “Ein Spaziergang” are my favorites so far. Very nice. I really enjoyed them!

1 Like

Hi,

that is not the whole thing…
I used Double-Layer, one Layer with blend mode.
That alone brings a “special” effect, but you than have the advantage, that you can blend between that Double-Layer.

'Til then… :slight_smile:

Joli film qui a demandé beaucoup de travail.

Peut être qu’en remplaçant la main de robot par votre main en mouvement, cela apporterait un peu plus de caleur à votre travail.

Nice movie that took a lot of work.

Maybe replacing the robot hand with your moving hand will bring a little more warmth to your work.

1 Like

Hi,

thank you!

You can see that hand as a symbolic one… :slight_smile:

But: Maybe you know a site in the internet with free material (also for commerce)?
Currently I use Pixabay and Pexels…
(And currently I do not have an equipment which could me allow to take good video clips (e.g. by a mobile phone camera).)

Si vous voulez, je ferais une vidéo de ma main et je la mettrais sur un fond vert.
If you want, I’ll make a video of my hand and put it on a green background.

:thinking:

Currently, for the next video, I will use that hand two, three times.
And then… :thinking: Do not know…
I think, it would not be worth the effort.
But thank you anyway!

Best regards
Earlybite

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.