Ondas de audio

minhas ondas de audio nao esta aparecendo e ja fiz de tudo pra colocar quero resolver isso urgente, alguem sabe como me ajuda ?

minhas ondas de audio nao esta aparecendo e ja fiz de tudo pra colocar quero resolver isso urgente, alguem sabe como me ajuda ?

my audio waves is not appearing and I did everything to put I want to solve this urgently, anyone know how to help me ?

On Shotcut version 22.09.23 and above

shotcut_22.10_BETA_w96a78snmX
(Right-click and open in another tab to view at 100% size)

On versions older than 22.09.23

shotcut_22.06.23_6rB3MpBTfC

ja fiz isso varias vez e nao deu certo, nao sei mas o que fazer pra ter as ondas de audio,
tem outro jeito ??

Does this problem occur with ALL the clips you move in the timeline or just one, or a few?

com todos e sem as ondas de audio e muito ruim de editar, ja desinstalei e instalei pra ver se resolve mas nada

Can you share a screen capture of your timeline? Including a view of the clips and of the track heads.

pronto ta ai olha como nao aparece

Try turning off the higher peformance waveforms in that settings menu: Usar Formas…

agora deu certo aqui vlw obrigado

That’s good to know.
Is there a quick explanation on why higher performance waveforms work on a computer but not on another?

There is a heuristic based on the GPU texture size limit which I guess is not 100% accurate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 89 days. New replies are no longer allowed.