No veo, en el reproductor, la linea de video V2

I have been working for several weeks on a project that I am already very advanced. When I open the project I can not get the images of the V2 line to be displayed on the player (if those of the V1 line). I have tried to reinstall the previous version of Shotcut, to export the existing material to see if in the recording if the content was displayed and nothing I can not solve it. I see the images on the timeline but not on the player. Can anybody help me??? many thanks.

Translated to English via Google Translate:
Title: I do not see, in the player, the video line V2

• I have been working for several weeks on a project that I am already very advanced. When I open the project I can not get the images of the V2 line to be displayed on the player (if those of the V1 line). I have tried to reinstall the previous version of Shotcut, to export the existing material to see if in the recording if the content was displayed and nothing I can not solve it. I see the images on the timeline but not on the player. Can anybody help me??? many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.