No audio Whatsoever

What is your operating system?
Windows 10 Home (Up to date)

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
Latest version, not sure of exact number though, and I am running 64 bit

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)

I have Just built a brand new pc and I downloaded Shotcut, I than recorded some videos using streamlabs Just like I always have and than imported them into shotcut to edit. But when I tried to veiw the video or put it in the timeline, ther would be no audio whatsoever, it doesnt even register on the audio bars. I tried watcxhing the raw video on a different application (built in media app) and it worked just fine and had all the audio. Please help!

I doubt this is a bug, and it is more likely a compatibility issue. You need to show exact information about the audio in this file. You can use Shotcut Properties > Audio tab or Properties > menu > More Information.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.