New Version 20.07.11

What is your operating system?
MacOS 10.15.6

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
YES!!!
Guys… I don’t know what’s wrong, but Shotcut crashes all the time (for example, simply moving the Keyframes panel makes the app crash), and moving clips forward or back simply doesn’t work most of the time… it frequently moves the opposite way and sometimes it moves the clip up or down between tracks (overwriting other clips).
It’s weird, time consuming and I am getting desperate!

Thanks!

I do not reproduce any of these problems. From your subject are you claiming you experienced these problems after upgrading? If so, from what version? Download a previous version, pick one problem, verify the problem does not exist in the previous version, and test that the same problem does occur in the new version. Then, report that problem and the steps if it will be helpful.

Hi! Thanks for your response.

I’m not sure what version I had previously installed… but I guess it must have been 20.06…
The previous version had some issues as well, and sometimes it crashed (for instance, moving a clip one frame sometimes did that). Otherwise it worked pretty well.
The moment I upgraded to 20.07.11 all these problems began to occur.

I’ll gladly install a previous version… where to I and it?
Every time I click to download the previous version it takes me to the new one.

Thank you, once more.

I may have found the link…
(previous version)

Hey!.. thanks for waiting… been so busy :slight_smile:

I tested the previous version (June’s), and although it works a bit better… overall the same issues occur. So I changed back o April’s version and all is fine now.

So… version 20.04.12 works ok, but both following versions don’t.

I’ll be stuck with version 20.04.12 until something changes.

I am quite sure this is the same issue reported below, which is already fixed for the next version 20.09:

Probably is, and I doubt it’s touchpad related… otherwise it would occur in previous version as well.
I didn’t find a work around it and i did try several approaches.

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.