My first intro video inspired by Peter McKinnon

First try Intro using Shotcut Video Effect. Inspired by Peter McKinnon. Video clip from Pexels, Pixabay and Mixit. Photo from Pexels and music from Pixabay.

12 Likes

The whole video was nice, no complaints here.

But a question, how did you make the glitch transition between clips?

1 Like

Thank you, sir. About the glitch transition, let’s say we split 10 frames at the end of the first clip and another 10 frames at the start of the second clip. Then, for the first clip, we add a glitch effect to the filter and copy / paste to the second clip. I just used the default setting for the glitch. Hope you understand my explanation and writing. I am not a native English speaker.

1 Like

Just wow…beautiful work. Love the entire video from start to finish. Great Job :clap: :+1:

1 Like

This has inspired me to keep pushing and getting better with this program. I’d love to see the timeline just to study everything my eyes just saw lol So many of these effects I have to get MUCH better at…Thanks for sharing this

1 Like

Thank you very much, sir. It makes my day to hear that.

1 Like

Here is my timeline for the intro —

I just created my YouTube channel — abuyon studio. Hope you like my other videos too and do subscribe to my channel :smiley: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I can understand your English.

No problem if you are not a native English speakers, I am also not a native English speakers.

1 Like

Alright, then. Hope you can make the glitch transition like my intro :smiley: :ok_hand:

Some children have hired me to edit there school project video, I will do the transition in that video.

Hope there teacher is modern enough… (to understand how cool is the transition)

1 Like

Nice. You can also use speed ramp to show them how wonderful the transition is like one of the videos on my Youtube channel — speed ramp :smiley:

Thats awesome man thanks for sharing I just subscribed to your YouTube and will definitely be checking out your work for now on :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much, sir. That’s very kind of you. I appreciate that. :smiley: :+1:

I will love to try to recreate the video, do have the links to the files with you?

A very dynamic and professional looking video. Well done.

1 Like

Thank you very much, sir. I appreciate you saying that :smiley: :+1:

No, I don’t have the link.

1 Like

Fantastic dynamic slick editing, @abuyon . Your first video? Awesome!You put a lot of work into that 20 seconds and it paid off!! :rofl: I also checked out Peter Mckinnon’s YT channel. Inspiring guy!

1 Like

Thank you very much, sir. Really appreciate the comment. I just learned video editing using Shortcut a few weeks ago. That’s not my first video, but my first intro. That 20 second is the result of my other 7 videos, which I put them on my Youtube channel. Hope you like my other videos too and feel free to subscribe to my channel — abuyon studio :smiley: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ah, yes, I can see what you did, taking short sections of the other videos. Impressive! I subscribed to your channel! :+1: :grinning:
I like your Speed ramp demos on your channel. I think SC users would like to see them too. here’s one:

2 Likes