Hi community . I exported my video edited and I got this problem when I play it with VLC media player:
- The problem: Blurred
- IMPORTANT: The problem only lasts for a few seconds each time.
- GRAPHICS:AMD Radeon R5 M230 (2GB DDR3)
- PROCESSOR:Intel Core i7-4510U 2.00GHz
- O.S.:Windows 8.1 (64bits)
Export video (from ShotCut):
- I exported my video as: HEVC Main Profile with values by default: HEVC Main Profile values
- NOTE 1: I tried to export as “OpenGL”, “DirectX (ANGLE)” and “Software (mesa)” (from: “Settings” --> “Display Method”) and I got similar problems.
- NOTE 2: Windows Media Player can not play it completely, I mean, it plays the music but does not show me the video (that player shows me a “X” warning in this way: (X) My_video_edited.mp4). I play it with VLC media player and shows me both video + audio but with the problem above (blurred).
I have been struggling all day with this problem and I have no idea. Could you help me, please?