My animated text title experiment with filter sets

Thanks @SergeC . I did that! It’s now on two tracks, not including the blue background box. I appreciate you taking a look.

Merci @SergeC. Je l’ai fait! C’est maintenant sur deux pistes, sans compter la boîte à fond bleu. J’apprécie que vous jetiez un coup d’œil.

Well, yes they are… but I put them there for a practical purpose…
When selecting the clip and playing it, if there’s a text:rich filter at the top of the filter list, the white boundary box appears, and it can obscure the box itself (especially if its small)… so by putting a SPR filter there, the boundary box covers the whole screen and I can see exactly what is going on with the animation. A clever trick, I think!

Eh bien, oui, ils le sont… mais je les ai mis là dans un but pratique…
Lors de la sélection du clip et de sa lecture, s’il y a un filtre text:rich en haut de la liste des filtres, la zone de délimitation blanche apparaît et peut masquer la zone elle-même (surtout si elle est petite) … donc en mettant un SPR filtre là-bas, la zone de délimitation couvre tout l’écran et je peux voir exactement ce qui se passe avec l’animation. Une astuce astucieuse, je pense !

You’re right. Clever trick! I hadn’t thought about SPR being useful during creation :+1:
I’ve tried replacing the 2 Text: Simple filters with a Text: Rich filter. This is not very good.
Let me show you the results of using your animation… (Why a flute?) :wink:

Vous avez raison. Astuce astucieuse ! Je n’avais pas pensé que SPR était utile pendant la création :+1:
J’ai voulu remplacer les 2 filtres Text: Simple par un filtre Texte: Riche. Ce n’est pas satisfaisant.
Permettez moi de vous montrer le résultat de l’utilisation de votre animation… (Pourquoi une flûte ?) :wink:

1 Like

Cool! And thanks for choosing a flute-based video! Jasmine Choi and Vivaldi too … pretty much my favourites.
I like the staggered text too. Nice touch. Thanks @SergeC :clap: :grin:

Cool! Et merci d’avoir choisi une vidéo basée sur la flûte ! Jasmine Choi et Vivaldi aussi… à peu près mes favoris.
J’aime aussi le texte décalé. Belle touche. Merci @SergeC :clap: :grin:

1 Like

I tried to reproduce your title template with Glaxnimate, which avoids having multiple tracks.
It’s quite easy for geometric figures, on the other hand, you can’t reproduce the text effect exactly, you have to use the “shape” effect.
The “mask” filter doesn’t work like with Shotcut but maybe I don’t know how to use it!
In some cases, Glaxnimate is a good solution for animating titles.

J’ai essayé de reproduire votre modèle de titre avec Glaxnimate, ce qui évite d’avoir plusieurs pistes.
C’est assez facile pour les figures géométriques, par contre, on ne peut pas reproduire exactement l’effet texte, il faut utiliser l’effet “shape”.
Le filtre “masque” ne fonctionne pas comme avec Shotcut mais peut-etre que je ne sais pas l’utiliser!
Dans certains cas, Glaxnimate est une bonne solution pour animer des titres.

Andre35

Thank you @jonray @MusicalBox @Kamigeek! I’m learning so much from you about lower thirds!

1 Like

You have made the wood wind the star of the show with that subtle violin notes.

1 Like