Music video using green scren creating triplets

I’d like to share with you how I made the video ‘Bridge Over Trobled Water (cover)’ which you can find i our YouTube channel in the link.
All videos was recorded on a Samsund A51 phone.
First we recorded three videos of ‘pair 1’ and three videos of ‘pair 2’ - from front, from behind and from the side. ‘Pair 3’ we only shot from front. - All of them in front of a green screen.
The campfire we got from a YouTube channel with free green screen-overlays and the forest in the background from a photo, I found on the internet.
Then I made a video with each of the three ‘pairs’ (all of course syncronized with the audio).
These three videos I put into a new Shotcut project, where I could zoom in and out, pan on them and cut between them (cut pieces out, which I placed on an upper track). The transitions I made by letting them overlap and use the transparency filter with keyframes.
I am fairly satisfied as I don’t think I have seen videos like that before (with triplets) using green screen tecnique.

3 Likes

Wow, beautiful video. Absolutely love the arrangement, great flute playing too (both flutes!) Vocal intonation is perfect too. I will watch this several times. Great work!! :+1: :+1:

I loved the video and the music. Great work.

That’s some sweet harmony. I think I enjoyed the video even more by knowing in advance what you did to create it.

Well done.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.