Multiple Text: HTML titles

Hi,
I have created a video with several Text:HTML but when I export they all turn into the last Text:HTML I created.
I don’t see an option for “Save as” for the filter I created so it just overwrites the previous Text:HTML … so how do I create and export a video with multipale and difreent Text:HTML filters?

Thank you!

1 Like

If you use the blank HTML template, a save dialogue will open, you need to give the file a name and save it.

When you add another text HTML filter and use a blank template save the file with a different name. The same applies when using the blank with web animations template.

If you use any of the other templates a save dialogue will open and you need to select a folder to save the file to. Create a new folder, select it, the html components will be saved to the selected folder.

You need to create and save to a different folder each time you use the template.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile:
Unfortunately I dont get a dialog box… it just saves it in the same folder each time (overwriting itself)
Thanks

Hi,
Thank you solved!

:smiley:
Have a perfect day.

Hi

Did you File > Save As?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.