Multi mask simple shape filter mask apply issue

Hello,

I did all right and sucess with 2 masks

I got an issue when I did 3 masks … how can I fix … or it is working up to 2 mask only?

It does not have black background … it is a white background as inside of masks :slight_smile:

imposto de renda.mlt (45.9 KB)

thanks in advance for any help !

Multiple masks is not supported. See here for details:

For complex masks, use Mask: Draw (Glaxnimate)

You can use Mask: Simple Shape multiple times as you have done. You just cannot use Mask: Apply multiple times. I do not see the problem you are trying to describe. What you have setup is to blur inside of 3 rectangles.

It does not have black background

A mask does not create a black background (black outside of the mask).

Your third mask blurs something that does not have much detail. Here is an example using Invert Colors to make it more obvious:

Yes, I was surprised to see that.
I often combine multiple Mask filters to create masks of somewhat complex shapes. Or to highlight or blur multiple regions on the screen.

2 Likes

If you want only black outside the mask, you can composite over a color clip. As a reminder, things do not composite/blend with a hidden black background; you need to specify it.

I need to hide personal informations I don’t want to be public :frowning:

so nice this video man … publish it ! or where was published ?

I want exactly opposite of a black background … I just want to blur personal information and make visible everything outsite of the mask …

An easier method is the Spot remover filter. If that works for your needs you don’t need to deal with complicated masks.

1 Like

Daniel

thanks for you help … I feel it works to what I want to do …

tested and it is fine to me and my video