Multi Audiovisualation test

This is an audio test visualization.
I dug out my old music sequencer, where the MIDI files from the music track “Eurythmics - Beethoven (I love to …)” are still on disk.

I recorded the pure instrumental piece of music on my mixer and imported it into SC as a wav file.
At the same time I filmed the sequencer. Because the display in the first shot is too overexposed, I had to take a second close-up of the display and put it over the display of the first film.
I synchronized the whole thing in the timeline.

I made two video tracks from the Wav file so that I could use the filters to assign the audio visuals.
On the left you see a colored ‘Audio Spectrum Visualization’ rotated by 90 degrees, which rotates once by 360 degrees.
I took two visualization filters in the second WAV video track which you can see on the right.
A colored ‘Audio Waveform Visualization’ and below that a colored ‘Audio Light Visualization’ for more dynamic coloring.

Have fun listening to this ‘Beethoven’ year!

3 Likes

Nice video.
What sound bank was the sequencer programmed to use? Very 80’s sounding, like it.
Just needs some cowbells. :rofl:

16 Tracks and System Exlusive Data programmed the soundbank for the only internal sounds in the QY700.
Btw. Do you know the Original Track? :smiley:

Yes, know the original track from the late 80’s (87/88 I think).
Not one of their most well known or popular songs, but I quite enjoyed it and still do.
For me though, “The miracle of love” is the best one to appreciate Annie’s voice.

1 Like

If german SHOTCUT users want to see how it’s made then a brandnew tutorial is here:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.