MP4 Export only plays sound no video (images)

Hi, I tried to export my video but the export only plays sound. I tried to open it with different programs but none of them work. It is an Application video which I have to send to the organsiation via email. I want to make sure they see the video and not only hear sound. Thanks in advance

I’m unsure if this will help but yesterday I had a similar problem. I exported a .MP4 but no external viewer could play it because there was no playable stream or something to that effect… It turned out that I had neglected to click an option on the left of the “Export” tab (I had only chosen something for the right side of it). Hope this helps.

If the file is not displayed on such versatile players as VLC or mpv (my favorite), there is probably an issue with video encoding. Shotcut has presets that should fit nearly any player. According to the intended definition, H264 main profile or any HDV 720 profile, or Youtube profile should work on most computers. But I noticed that the Windows 10 “Movies and TV” app sometimes rejects some files without any serious reason.