Mask filter in wrong position when rendering

What is your operating system?
Ubuntu 18.04

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)

This test project should show the problem. It should be a small blue rectangle, centered, over a green background. If I render the frame, It looks ok, as in preview. However, rendering a video misplace the filter to the top right corner, and omits the softness value.

I suspect of language issues (My system is in Spanish). Since the test video showed the rectangle at (0, 0) position, I tried modifying the XML file, replacing “dots” by “commas” on the filter section. As result, the preview is wrong, the rendered frame is also wrong BUT the resulting video is OK.

I added the “test_comma” project to the shared folder, including the results.

Exports fine with Windows 10.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.